Emeril Lagasse 7 Quart Air Fryer Reviews
With air fryers being trendy and flooding the market, choosing from such a massive selection for you and your family can be challenging.
However, if you are looking to prepare your culinary favorites from the comfort of your home, then you can’t go wrong with the Emeril Lagasse 7 Quart Air Fryer. With its Smart presets options, anyone can make sumptuous meals or desserts.
No wonder there has been a lot of hype around this unit – lately. In our Emeril Lagasse 7 Quart Air Fryer Review, we consider the crucial element of this gadget – versatility, functionality, capacity, and price – to ensure you make an informed decision.
Quick Review of the Emeril Lagasse 7 Quart Air Fryer
The Emeril Lagasse is an award-winning product line known for revolutionizing how home cooks prepare and crispy fry their foods. The Emeril Lagasse 7 Quart Air Fryer, the latest addition, is no exception.
This unit cooks your meals with less fat than deep-frying without sacrificing fried foods’ sweet, authentic taste and flavor. The Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer, 2021 model, is equipped with a 1700W heating element to guarantee it cooks your food faster and with perfect results – healthier, flavourful, and tastier.
This new entrant is perfect for everyday recipes like chicken wings, onion rings, zucchini fries, etc. this model comes with handy features such as an auto shut-off timer to prevent you from burning your meal.
Equally important, this unit has a sizeable LED digital display panel to view the cooking time and temperature. Plus, it comes with a cookbook containing chef-inspired recipes to get you started with cooking straight out of the box.
Like most models from this brand, the Emeril Lagasse comes with everything you need: a 7 QT fry basket, air frying crisper tray insert, and grill tray.
- Perfect size for a small family or student.
- Easy to use and effortless to clean
- Equipped with auto-off Timer
- 360° Rapid Air Technology for an excellent result
- Eight one-touch cooking presets
- Not suitable for a large family or cooking for a hungry crowd
- Lacks a dehydrate function
Emeril Lagasse 7 Quart Air Fryer Reviews: Why You Should Buy
Perfect size for family
This model comes with a 7 QT cooking capacity to cook a meal for more than three people at a time. Even better, it’s equipped with a 1700 watt heating element and a rapid air technology that allows cooking a large meal in a shorter period. Plus, you can cook anything you want, from chips to meat.
With hot air reaching up to 400 degrees F, the Emeril Lagasse 7 Quart Air Fryer offers evenly cooked and crispy food with little or no oil. So, it’s a decent choice for people looking to cut down the excess fat for a healthier diet.
This gadget features an LED digital display to easily select your preferred cooking presets from the 8 pre-programmed options – steak, chicken, fish, broil, french, air fry, etc.
This way, you don’t have to rack your brain or babysit the entire process. Also, it takes away the chances of burning your food. Also, there’s a recipe book included, offering some meal ideas for dinner or desserts.
The Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer is built with creativity and flexibility in mind. This culinary gadget allows you to prepare mouthwatering dishes without any issue. More so, it features hot air technology to evenly distribute heat for optimal outcomes by savoring your crispy fried foods.
Another thing we love about the Emeril Lagasse air fryer is the low maintenance requirement. It’s the best gadget for folks looking to own an appliance with a hassle-free cleaning process.
Thanks to its dishwasher-safe basket and other accessories, all you have to do is toss them into the dishwasher for a hands-free, convenient cleaning experience. However, we strongly recommend that you hand wash these accessories to prevent damaging the nonstick coat on the basket.
Key Features of Emeril Lagasse 7 Quart Air Fryer Reviews
- Capacity basket: The 7 Qt pull-out dishwasher-safe basket features innovative vents to offer better airflow and guarantee your food gets evenly crispy on all sides. This basket features a nonstick coating for easy food release and snappy cleanup. It can accommodate 13 chicken wings and 1 lbs. Onion rings or french fries in one cooking cycle. Besides, the handle is cool to the touch for easier and safer handling.
- 8 Preset Programs: This model comes with 8 one-touch presets – French fry, air fry, broil, fish, chicken, steak, and more. Also, this portable air fryer can do much more – jalapeno poppers, corn dogs, and much more.
- Heating Element: this mobile appliance is designed to improve your culinary skills with its massive 1700 watts heating element. It’s a great addition to any kitchen for preparing crispy fried food for healthier diets.
- Temperature Range: Considering its high heating element, this model offers a wide temperature range of 180 – 400 degrees F to support creating any of your favorite dishes.
- Power and Timer: this flexible culinary appliance has a powerful heating element and a 60-minute timer system to deliver quick-heating assistance.
- Oil-free: this model delivers crunchy, crispy tastes with 70% less than deep-frying. Hence, it’s a healthier, wiser alternative to traditional oil-fried meals.
Pros and Cons of Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer
* Save time and energy: Using Emeril Lagasse air fryer for home use is more efficient than the conventional oven or stove top because it takes less time to cook and even faster than a microwave.
* It is perfect for people who want to eat right and healthy: Low salt, low fat, low sugar or any other kind of diet . You can reduce your calorie intake by 20%-25% using an air fryer compared to stove tops or ovens. However, you should take note that there must be no oil at all in order to get this percentage off. But if you are okay with having oily food then by all means, you will not have any health concern eating fried foods ever again.
* Allowing cooking flexibility: With an air fryer, you can cook anything from appetizer to desserts without compromising the style of cooking. You can also do multi-tasking while waiting for your meal to be ready.
* Heating element is usually made of ceramic which will burn if it is being dirtied by excessive oil spray or splash coming from the food during frying process. So, always remember that proper maintenance must be done after every use.
* Air fryers are not safe to use in areas with high humidity because it may cause malfunctioning . It is advisable to clean your device properly with a dry cloth every after use so as not to keep moisture inside its parts or any metallic components used on its structure especially on the bottom.
What is a Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer?
Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer is just the modern version of the oven with a little twist. It uses an element that will cook your food faster than your conventional oven or stove top, even it may produce smoke because of the oil that you are using to cook. Air frying device for home use works using convection technology combined with hot air circulation in order to distribute heat evenly.
How Does Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Works?
As explained above, there are two main components of how does air fryer works. First component is the heating element which is usually called “ceramic” or metallic discs at the bottom of the cooking cavity. Second one is its fan. The discoloration on any cooking equipment is caused by fast oxidation when certain metals are heated in presence of oxygen and water vapors and droplets.
Air fryer has a fan to distribute the hot air evenly and the heating element located at the bottom of the deep container where we put cooking oil or any liquid substance we want to fry, to make sure that we can use less oil for our food preparation. This is great for health conscious people as it will also reduce our calorie intake.
But how does an air fryer work, you may wonder? It’s simple: The metal discoloration on certain temperature level, which usually used in all kitchen appliances such as stove tops and ovens, reflects heat just like those shiny silver car reflectors and sends them upwards toward the food placed inside its deep container likewise to a microwave’sron. However, since there is no liquid inside the deep container, it cannot make any sizzling sound.
You may also want to know what is air fryer, if you are not familiar with this device yet. Again, an air fryer is a home appliance that uses hot air circulation and infrared energy in order to cook food evenly without oil or sugar water, just like how bread maker works. It can reach up to 390 degrees fahrenheit at top speed for 30 minutes or more depending on the food’s thickness. The good thing about using air frying technology is there is no need to worry about burning because it has auto-shut off mechanism when your food gets well done.
FAQS on Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer 7 Quart Reviews
How does air fryer heats my food?
There are two main components of how an air fryer works. First one is the heating element which is usually called “ceramic” or metallic discs at the bottom of the cooking cavity and second one is its fan. The discoloration on any cooking equipment is caused by fast oxidation when certain metals are heated in presence of oxygen and water vapors and droplets.
What materials can be used for air fryer baskets ?
Make sure that your utensils don’t have sharp edges because some parts may get damaged while it spins inside the deep container of the Emeril Lagasse air fryer 7QT. It doesn’t mean that you cannot use metal kitchen utensils like spatulas, tongs and etc. but try to avoid utensils with heavy edges as it may damage the baskets. Also, it is highly recommended for you to wash your metal kitchen utensils properly with hot water and dishwasher soap before using them on your cooking process.
How long can an air fryer work?
Different models of air fryers have different run time capacity. For example, Power XL by GoWISE USA can last up to 60 minutes after usage whereas Viva AIR by Avalon Bay’s maximum run time is only half an hour . The good thing about this product is that it has no preheating and post heating time unlike electric ovens thus allowing multi-tasking while cooking with its help.
What is the best way to clean an air fryer?
It is advisable to wipe it with a dry kitchen towel first then spray some low-sudsing dishwasher soap on its components and let it sit for 10 minutes. Afterwards, you can use a scrub brush attached to your sink faucet so as to remove any excess grease on its walls and base section. Follow by wiping the device again with a dry cloth until all parts are completely dry before storing or placing it inside your cabinet.
The Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer 7QT is one of the pricey appliances from this brand. Nevertheless, its high quality and contemporary features make it stand out from the competition.
If you don’t mind shelling out more, this emeril lagasse 7 quart air fryer reviews model is a great choice, bringing outstanding capabilities to any kitchen. Its black and silver accent adds style and elegance to the workspace.
However, this appliance takes a significant portion of your counter and has ample cooking space to ensure you can feed a hungry crowd in one cooking cycle.
Nonetheless, this culinary appliance is a powerful one that’s capable of handling anything thrown at it.