How to use Samsung oven air fryer is a frequently asked question for customers who intend to learn and want to own a Samsung oven air fryer. So today, we will share to help you know how to use a Samsung oven fryer and exciting things about the oven air fryer.
Top Samsung Oven Air Fryer Range Compared
What is an oven air fryer?
Oven air fryer firstly is an oven using the air fryer technique to cook foods instead of the traditional (deep) frying method. Hot air circulates at high speed using convection fans to make foods cooked without oil.
On the other hand, the oven air fryer uses the heat of the air to cook food instead of cooking oil when cooking conventional fried foods. The oven air fryer does not use oil or only a tiny amount of cooking oil to ensure health and cook food faster, with better crispness, more evenly browned.
An oven air fryer is suitable for homemakers, chefs, and people passionate about cooking fried foods, etc. but still care about the health of the family’s members. The meal could be more delicious without spending much time, still healthy and yummy become more accessible than ever.
How to use Samsung oven air fryer?
Air fry mode is designed popularly in many Samsung oven models. As mentioned above, this feature becomes an indispensable utility because of its healthy goodness. You can fry fresh or frozen foods in Air Fryer mode without oil.
Your oven could be equipped with an Air Fryer specially designed for this feature and should be used whenever you need to prepare a delicious fried dish. There is a fundamental difference between baking and air frying, so you should not confuse the two. Try to choose the model that best suits the dish you are making. Now, let’s guide you on how to use Samsung oven air fryer mode:
Preparing an air fryer tray is very important. Some models do not have this tray available, and you can order it from Samsung to buy additionally or order from other suppliers the air fryer tray used for the oven. And you will need an extra drip tray to catch the fat, oil, or juices from the food, avoiding falling straight to the oven’s bottom, causing dirt and damage to the stove.
Put the food in the air fryer tray into the Samsung oven, rack position 3, and put the extra drip tray under the air fryer tray. The drip tray helps contain grease, cooking oil, and juices falling from the food during cooking.
Select Air fry mode at the control bar. And set the right temperature and time for your dish.
You’ll need to learn how to properly remove and rightly place the oven racks so that they can be appropriately positioned for the cooking process. The racks should be cleaned period and then appropriately installed. Installing racks in the correct positions will prevent falling or damaging the oven.
Also, you should need to notice that there is unnecessary to preheat the oven before putting the food into the oven. However, preheating might not affect the whole cooking procedure.
Pros and Cons of a Samsung oven air fryer?
The oven air fryer can be considered a step forward in modern cooking methods, enhancing the taste and quality of dishes and being good for health. The advantages of the Samsung oven air fryer could be more specifics as follows:
- Convenient and fast: it could save 15-20 minutes for each dish. In today’s busier and more modern life, the time has become extremely precious. Preparing a convenient, quick, nutritious meal is essential in maintaining a long healthy life. Samsung oven air fryer could save time for you and your family. By using the convection heating technique, the fried and crispy dishes become easier to cook without spending much time.
- Ensure health safety: using a Samsung oven air fryer helps reduce 70-80% of the oil used, which helps protect health and save money in cooking. In addition, the oil does not splash or burn, leading to reduce kitchen cleaning time. The cooking process also creates less smoke than other regular methods, making the kitchen less smelly and fresher. Therefore, the Samsung oven air fryer partly contributes to liberating labor for those in charge of family housework, giving them more time to spend on other hobbies, interests and develop themselves.
- Various cooking menus: Samsung oven air fryer can conveniently serve plenty of menus with diverse cooking methods such as frying, baking, toasting, broiling, etc. Savory dishes or cakes can use a Samsung oven air fryer. Otherwise, you can even use a Samsung oven air fryer to remove water from fresh fruits, nuts for long-term preservation.
FAQs about Samsung oven air fryer?
Some valuable tips for newcomers when using Samsung oven air fryer:
Different foods require different time and temperature settings in the Samsung oven air fryer. Here are some common key points that help you to adjust suitable time and temperatures:
- Big-sized foods require a longer cooking time, and smaller ones need a shorter processing time.
- Shaking foods such as peanuts during cooking could help even to cook.
- Do not stack, but spread the food evenly on the air fryer tray to even cook and brown.
- Don’t forget to flip both sides evenly, helping the food cook faster and golden crispy on both sides.
- Frozen foods need to be defrosted first to remove ice and prevent burned outside but raw inside.
Here are some recommendations for the time and temperature of common foods:
- Eight slices of bacon could be cooked at 400 degrees F in 8 – 10 minutes.
- Twenty chicken wings could be cooked at 400 degrees F in 20 – 25 minutes.
- Thirty-four frozen chicken nuggets could be cooked at 400 degrees F in 10 minutes.
- 01 pound of shrimps could be cooked at 375 degrees F in 8 – 10 minutes.
- Tortilla chips could be cooked at 400 degrees F in 5 – 6 minutes, don’t forget to flip in 3 minutes.
Pros of Samsung oven air fryer compared to other popular air fryer models
Samsung oven air fryer has a larger oven cavity to cook more foods than a regular air fryer by double, triple times. The big oven cavity also allows being cleaned much more effortlessly.
The Samsung oven integrates many different modes such as air frying, baking, broiling, toasting, etc. This allows cookers to create diversified dishes without spending too much money buying lots of kitchen furniture.
The glass oven door makes it easy to observe the cooking process, and the oven light helps the cooker control the baking status and prevent burning. And, the food couldn’t be plastic smelling even in the first cooking time because of its stainless steel structure.
Is air fry the same as a convection oven?
The answer is Yes. The hot air convection method is the common point. The air fryer is designed with a mesh frying basket above and separated from the tray below. Two separated layer helps to extract oil or juices from the food, and convection hot air helps cook them crisply.
An air fryer is smaller and cheaper than an oven. It is often partly made of plastic with a small size to set up in the kitchen. Because of its affordability and healthy benefit, air fryer shows up more popularly in families kitchens.
We hope that after reading this article, you have been able to answer the question How to use Samsung oven air fryer. May you have many delicious and attractive dishes with Samsung oven’s air fryer model.