The ninja air fryer has been gaining in popularity as a healthier alternative to deep frying. It is a small, countertop appliance that uses hot air and convection cooking to fry foods without using any oil. This can be a great way to reduce the amount of fat in your diet, and it also results in food that is crispy on the outside and moist on the inside.
In this article, we will show you how to use ninja air fryer, provide some recipes for you to try, and give you our top tips for getting the most out of your appliance. Let’s get started!
Using The Ninja Air fryer
Follow these step-by-step instructions to learn how to use Ninja air fryer.
- Connect the air fryer to the power outlet.
- Click the start button on the air fryer to turn it on.
- Put the food in the basket of the air fryer.
- Touch the air fry button if you wish to air fry your meal. The default temperature and time of the air fry button will then appear on display. Touch the ”reheat” to reheat the meal. To dehydrate the food, press the ”dehydrate” button if you want to roast the food and press the ”roast” button in the same way.
- Use the TEMP down and up arrows to adjust the temperature for the cooking.
- Use the TIME down and up arrows to adjust the time for the cooking.
- Set the air fryer to 3 minutes of preheating.
- Then, on the crisper plate, arrange the contents and set the basket in the air fryer.
- Touch the ”START/PAUSE” button to begin cooking. And if you want to pause your cooking process to shake your food while cooking, press the ”START/PAUSE” button. Then pull the basket out and shake the contents. After that, place the basket back into the air fryer and click the ”START/PAUSE” again to restart the cooking operation.
- When your food is done, the air fryer would produce a beep sound and display the word ‘END’ on the control panel’s screen.
- Remove the basket from your air fryer and then serve the meal straight from this basket.
5 Simple Steps To Clean Ninja Air Fryer
Switch Off And Unplug The Device
It is critical to switch off and disconnect your Ninja Air Fryer from the wall outlet before cleaning it to prevent electrocution. Unfortunately, we forget to disconnect electrical items before you clean them, no matter how straightforward they appear.
Not to get burned and prevent damage to your fryer, let it cool for several minutes after it has been used.
Clean The Removable Components
One of the most convenient aspects of using this kitchen device is that all of the detachable pieces can be cleaned in the dishwasher with relative ease. First, remove the crisper plate, rack, and frying basket from the oven and wash them in the dishwasher like ordinary dishes, following the manufacturer’s instructions.
You may also soak them in a combination of hot water, soap, and vinegar for 20 minutes before using them to remove any burnt-on or stuck-on food residue before cooking. After getting the pieces out of the dishwasher, you wipe away any remaining residue and thoroughly dry all attachments before you reuse them.
Clean The Inside And The Heating Element
Take a soft sponge or a washcloth and soak it in warm or hot water for a few minutes. Use a sponge to wipe the heating element once it has been turned upside down. You may use a tiny amount of dish soap in conjunction with some hot water to get the job done if the water alone isn’t enough to remove any stubborn grease from the heating element,
Besides, you use a dishwashing solution and bristles soft brush to scrub the surface to clean every trapped debris on its heating element thoroughly and allow it to dry thoroughly before having the intention of using it once more.
Clean The Exterior Surface
Apply light detergent to a cloth or sponge and soak it in a hot water combination, including mild detergent. When cleaning the exterior of your air fryer, never use more water than is necessary.
It is essential to clean the air fryer immediately after each use to avoid a buildup of oil and food particles attached to the attachments and surface of the appliance. Once the item has been cleaned, allow it to dry thoroughly before storing it in a dry location.
To avoid overfilling or incorrectly employing the basket, ensure to follow the directions provided in the handbook. This might cause damage to the fryer’s heating element, resulting in it not functioning correctly.
Important Warnings: How to Use Ninja Air Fryer
- Children are not permitted to play with the device.
- Never use an extension electric cord in any situation. Because children under the age of eight are more likely to grip and become entangled in power cords, shorter power supply cords are used to limit the danger of persons stumbling over a longer cord.
- Protection against electrical shock (number 8) It is not recommended to submerge the main unit housing, plugs, or cord in water or any other liquid. Cook only in its pan or in a container that SharkNinja has approved.
- Inspect the power cable and appliance regularly. If the power cord or socket on the appliance is damaged, do not use the device at all. If the device has been damaged or fails to perform appropriately in any way, cease using it immediately and contact Customer Service.
- Before using the appliance, always double-check that it has been correctly built.
- Do not seal the air socket vent or the air intake vent while the device is running. In addition to preventing even cooking, doing so may cause harm to the device or lead your kitchen device to overheat.
- This item is intended solely for domestic use. This appliance should not be used for any purpose other than that for which it was designed. Use with caution in moving automobiles or boats. Not to be used in the outdoors Injury may result from improper usage.
- Ensure that the surface is dry, clean, and level before proceeding. When the appliance is in use, it should not be moved.
- SharkNinja does not advocate or sell any accessory attachments, therefore do not use any of them. Accessories should not be used in a conventional oven, convection oven, toaster oven, or microwave. They should not be used on an outdoor grill, gas burner range, electric coil, or a ceramic cooktop.
- Electric shock, fire, and other accidents may result from the improper use of attached accessories not advised by SharkNinja.
- Do not set the appliance on hot surfaces, next to an electric burner, or hot gas or inside an oven that has been preheated. During operation, avoid placing the appliance too close to the edge of a work surface.
- If the machine begins to spew black smoke, disconnect it immediately. Wait for the smoke to subside before getting any cooking utensils out of the oven.
- Do not come into contact with heated surfaces. During and after the operation, the appliance surfaces get very heated. Always wear insulated oven mitts or protective hot pads to prevent personal harm or burns, and make use of accessible handles and knobs to keep your hands safe.
- Unplug the appliance from the wall outlet when not in use or before cleaning. Allow for cooling before storing the product, cleaning, putting in or removing parts, or disassembling.
- Abrasive cleansers, steel wool, or scouring pads should not be used to clean your carpets.
Ninja Air fryer FAQs
What is the Ninja Air fryer?
The Ninja Air Fryer is an appliance that uses hot air in a similar way to how a convection oven functions. Also known as an “air fryer”, it typically uses less oil than deep fryers for cooking. Like other appliances, it can be used to cook many different dishes ranging from snacks to full meals. It also works well with non-fried foods such as vegetables and meat. Your manual will have recipes included or you can find online if yours does not have them included.
- Ninja Foodi Dz201 Reviews – 8Qt 6 in 1 With 2 Basket Air Fryer
- Ninja Foodi 10 in 1 XL Pro Air Fryer Reviews: Ninja DT201 – Is It Worth It?
- Ninja Foodi 9 In 1 Digital Air Fryer Oven Reviews
What are the pros of owning an air fryer?
Pros vary depending on what your current situation is but most can agree they love their air fryers due to the following reasons: Can make healthier versions of classic fried dishes such as French fries, chicken wings and mozzarella sticks without having to use a lot of oil.
Saves time in the kitchen when preparing meals since it only takes between 15-25 mins to cook most dishes.
With little to no oil used, clean up is significantly faster compared to deep fryers, therefore you save time in cleaning too. For travelers or people living in small apartments with limited space, an air fryer can easily be stored in your cabinets when not in use.
Has safety features that prevent it from catching fire due to overheating.
Can I set my air fryer on any surface?
Most manufacturers advise against putting your air fryer on surfaces such as countertops, wooden table tops and fabrics since they could cause damage to the interior of the appliance. It is recommended by most brands that you place your air fryer on a flat and stable surface made out of tile or marble instead.
What kinds of foods can I cook in an air fryer?
Air fryers are typically known to cook foods that require less oil such as fries, wings and mozzarella sticks. However, they can be used for more than just fried snacks, you can use it to cook meat and vegetables too! You can find many recipes online or in your manual if your air fryer did not come with one included.
How does the Ninja Air Fryer work?
The Ninja Air Fryer works by heating up a metal compartment of hot air which cooks food placed around it. The power of this appliance is 1300 watts which allows for fast cooking times. It also has safety features that prevent it from overheating and catching fire.
The Ninja Air Fryer is a new way to cook your favorite healthy meals without the guilt. It’s easy, simple and fun! In just minutes you can get that crispy outside with a moist inside that we all love from fried foods but without any of the grease or oil. You don’t have to sacrifice taste for health anymore.
This article showed you how to use Ninja Air Fryer so give it a read if this sounds like something you would be interested in using in your kitchen!
- Pit Boss Griddle vs Blackstone Griddle – Which One is Right for You?
- How Long do Traeger Grills Last?
- Can You Microwave Solo Cups?
- How To Air Fryer Pizza Rolls?
- How Big Of An Air Fryer Do I Need – Buying Guide
- How To Use Bella Air Fryer? 1.2QT, 1.6QT, 2QT, Pro Series…
- How To Use Convection Oven As An Air Fryer?